Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Angel Sanctuary and me (and spoilers spoilers spoilers vol 18)

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I dont like Alexiel either. I have never really either. I don't really know why I just for some odd reason don't like Alexiel. But I like Setsuna except when he gets on my nervs ^^;;;
    But I also like Katou ^^ At first I really didn't like him...but then after a while I did ^__^

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In volume 12 I really hated Setsuna. It was so silly that he betrayed Zaphikel!
    Now nearly at the end of the story, I can accept him and his role. But he could never be a char I really adore.
    Oh and I also never liked Sevotharte, but as Layla died, I came to tears. I felt sorry for her.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The final scanlated volume of Angel Sanctuary is out. What did you guys think? Was it the ending you expected? The first time I read it the Adam Kaddamon(sp?) part really surprised me. I also liked that there was plently of Mika-chan too ^v^

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I already read it and am still crying. [img]redface.gif[/img]
    It was great! There hadn't be could a better ending!

    I only would wish to see more of Belial and Raziel in the end. And I was so relieved to see Raphael alive!

    Yeah, it really is a wonderful ending for one of the best stories I know. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm soooooo glad that I've finally read all volumes (without AS beeing licenced in the US and the scanlations taken down at volume 19 or so.. or me beeing captured by aliens and unable to ever find out how the whole thing ends or similar events ^^)

    I liked the way it ended for I was really really hoping for a happy end for Setsuna and Sara. (uhm... for Rosiel and Katan as well... but I think it can be seen as some kind of happy end since Rosiel really wished to die for quite a while. When I hoped for seeing more of Katan in the final volume I was thinking about the whole person, not only his head x_X;; well, anyway, I came to see a lot of his head at least ^^)
    The real Adam Kadamon looked scary [img]confused.gif[/img]

    All in all I liked the way it ended (but I have to confess that I expected it to be.. hm.. more tragic.. and V 20 didn't really beat V 18 with Katou dying. At least in my personal point of view)

    and gosh, I'm relieved that I don't have to check the omanga page 5 times a day for updates. ("oh, there's still no update... hm.. maybe there's one in 5 minutes... I need to have the scanlations the second they're online [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] )

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @Shia: I agree, Volume 18 was so tragic. IMHO the best plot in the whole story.
    While I read the story I thought when the world goes down tomorrow, it doesn't matter to me! I have to know how AS ends. *g* And now it is really really finished and I'm happy with it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, maybe I dont hate alexiel so much anymore - after being imprisoned in eden for all that time, I dont blame her for going off and starting holy wars! I thought it was really lovely when she told rociel how she realley felt about him, too.
    AND KATAN DIED! I never thought it would be rociel who killed him - that was the worst death of the story for me. At least Rociel was looking forward to his.
    Flying foetuses are scary, btw.
    Yeah, well, I expected more angst too. Cant say I really cared what happened to setsu and sara - they werent very interesting characters. Argh. it's over, I cant believe it.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    didn't anyone find the story gets too out of hand? I basically stopped after vol.12, since I thought enough is enough already. There's just too many characters and too many components to everything they do. Its amazing how in the beginning of the series I was obsessed, and then at one point i just got really sick of it. I think same thing goes for hanakimi.

    But i am happy that you guys were satisfied with ending

  9. #29
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i knew it i said before , but ...KATAN [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] SNIFF SNIFF , i almost cry when rociel said something like that to alexiel "can i go ...to where Katan is??? sniff Katan sniff anyway after that i don't know what happened with the others character and i don't care sniff [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In the beginning I didn't like Rociel because I thought he was evil...but after I read the last volume I felt bad for him, and now I understand why he did certain things and I liked him more ^^

    I think Yuki should do a sequel to AS all about Mika-chan...just my opinion XD ^___^ [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •